Thursday, March 20, 2008

Her space

It took a while, and some coaxing from both Dan and myself, but Ali is back in the game. She finally answered my emails and has agreed to let me visit "her space", even though she and Dan are still at odds.
Being a typical high school senior, I was partly a pawn in getting him to talk to her on her terms! HAHA , I am so glad I am past this stage. Funny, at their age this type of behavior was the norm, now I have the ability to see both sides... what a difference a few years make.
When I visit Ali's house tomorrow, I believe her Mom will be home. I wonder if her presence will change what Ali wants to show me and/or tell me? Dan was extremely open with the discussion of his possessions, but only the two of us were there. Perhaps having a parent present will make a difference. We'll see tomorrow!

1 comment:

Professor Rubenstein said...

well done--sorry so late on the comment before--but good--hang in there. The blogs are good.