Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Concerns

Today, I discussed our project with four different parents, each had the same response, "not with my kids". Although I am friendly with each family, and the trust required is present, the concern is my not sharing information from the children with the parents. I understand, as I have a 10 year old son, and would not allow someone to study him.



Finding a willing teen, with approving parents, will be the hardest part of this assignment. My pool of eligible adolescents is running shallow.



I need to get an exact age range for "adolescence, " too.



Gina

4 comments:

Professor Rubenstein said...

Well, that's a problem. Perhaps speak to the teens first and have them talk it over with their parents.

Professor Rubenstein said...

"In this blog" was Professor Rubenstein by the way.

Professor Rubenstein said...

this is a test comment

Jinnie said...

Gina, I am with you all the way. I need the class and see the idea but with adolescents you are opening up a can of worms. I am not trying to be negative only "real" we do not live in a third world country we have lawyers here! I am also a parent of three grown children and grandchildren so I understand. maybe it is easier for those in the class that do not have children?